seat backs and tray tables

These terms are pretty much only used in airline announcements.

"Seat backs" are the back part of a seat.

"Tray tables" are the little folding tables that are connected to the back of each seat. They're called that because you're supposed to use them for holding a food tray.

This phrase appears in these lessons: